September 28, 2026, 07:56:14 am

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Brosch91

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 40
181
Everything and Anything / Re: Moon's namechange -> Poll
« on: March 29, 2010, 01:16:46 pm »
Wow, you bumped a topic from back when I starting playing...amazing

182
Ban Appeal. / Re: Unban?
« on: March 25, 2010, 01:29:02 pm »
That was my friend who played on my account.
It doesn't matter.  By being logged into your account, you have full responsibility for what happens on it.

183
Suggestions Archive / Re: New suggestion.
« on: March 23, 2010, 07:42:14 am »
New suggestion.

 Since people been haviin vacations and leaving, ect. I think there should be a "Going Out" section in Everything and anything. You can tell if your leaving WoS, or having a vacation. ;D

NuBiE
No way, may I remind you of what Stumpy said in "A few things to keep in mind" which can be found in the general section of the forums.
2) Please stop posting "Goodbye" topics. If you're going to quit the server or just start playing less then do so without making it into something big and dramatic.
So no, if you want to tell certain people that you are going for a while, please refrain from posting a goodbye topic because it almost always ends up becoming something big and dramatic.

184
Ban Appeal. / Re: KickFlip06 ban appeal
« on: March 21, 2010, 07:21:35 am »
i've read better stories in bathroom stalls!
I second this Ron.

Hello KickFlip06,
you think admins are dumb and you can get away with what you did by playing dumb and coming up with fake stories like this?  Well, you are wrong, especially when you are trying to convince Ron, as he can smell a hacker from a mile away!
I will be awaiting your response as well as Ron.

Regards,
Brendon

185
General / Re: A few things to keep in mind
« on: March 20, 2010, 09:06:59 pm »
Stumpy, I have something else to add:

11) Do not bump an old topic unless you are contributing something that's worth bumping.  For example, don't welcome someone in "Introduce yourself" after they have been on the forums for at least 2 weeks already, just for the extra post count.

I shouldn't have to add this but I've been noticing it a lot lately.

Regards,
Brendon

186
General / Re: Best vehicle in SA
« on: March 20, 2010, 10:36:05 am »
Sorry enzo, no screenshots but I can't decide over the bullet and the FBI truck xD

187
Ban Appeal. / Re: ban appeal [AON]Stunt4Fun
« on: March 19, 2010, 12:35:25 pm »
Hello 300MURAT400,
A third party modification is an illegal SA-MP mod that changes gameplay.
Please wait for Zencal's decision.

Regards,
Brendon

188
Humor / Sony releases new stupid piece of $hit
« on: March 19, 2010, 04:27:12 am »
Sony Releases Stupid Piece Of Shit That Doesn't Fucking Work Funny video I know from 1/2 years ago, I believe no one ever posted it here on the forums.

189
Everything and Anything / Re: Post your workstation
« on: March 18, 2010, 02:15:17 pm »
I like yours sounder :D dual monitors are the way to go!

190
Suggestions Archive / Re: another house suggestion
« on: March 18, 2010, 02:09:15 pm »
and what about banned people that want to keep their house? they can't just log on to make them stay with their house
It's their fault for breaking the rules in the first place, so I think they don't deserve any special treatment.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 40